What’s New About Nancy’s East End Diner:
Nancy’s Restuarant, a Wilkinsburg tradition, became “Nancy’s East End Diner” in February 2015. We are hoping to preserve Nancy’s well deserved reputation of serving excellent “homestyle” breakfast and lunch. However, we are making some changes:
* We’re open on Saturdays AND Sunday (parking is FREE on weekends in the municipal lot right next door!). Our weekend hours are 8am to 3pm on both Saturday and Sunday.
*Nancy’s East End Diner now accepts credit and debit cards ($8.00 minimum). Sorry we don’t take American Express.
* Nancy’s now serves Fortune’s whole bean Tanzanian Peaberry, ground fresh right before we brew each pot.
* We also carry Stash Tea, which is affordable and delicious.
* Our sausage comes from DJ’s Butcher Block in Bloomfield. DJ is a sausage genius. For instance, his “bacon sausage” is made with bacon and is insanely delicious. We also feature DJ’s traditional breakfast sausage, Hot Italian sausage, and chicken chorizo.
* Homemade pie: sweet potato pie and apple pie made in house by Markie, our pie gal.
* Leona’s Ice Cream: some of the best ice cream is made right here in Wilkinsburg. We’ll be happy to sell you whatever we don’t eat ourselves.
* Nancy’s East End Diner now sells Coke products instead of Pepsi